Low stress jobs are some people’s favorite selection. Some people would rather work in a low-stress jobs which can actually pay you good amounts of money as well. Low stress job are the exact meaning of “do what you love “. All of us would prefer working at jobs which can really feed out soul, but at the same time we want to get paid as well.
Low stress jobs don’t mean that you’ll be relaxing all day and enjoying. It means that the stress level is a bit lower than other formal office jobs. These kinds of jobs are suitable for people who are easy going and wouldn’t have the rage business world factors, promotions and other related formal aspects. When you work in a low-stress jobs you will be able to gain money of course, but what you need to know is that you’ll have to delete the aspect of being a huge business man/woman one day.
Are you ready how to contemplate a change to a new career path?
Here are the best paying Low-Stress Jobs:
Actuary job is perfect for people who are great at math and statics. This is a great job and can actually be equipped from 9-5 with a really low level of stress as well. Being an actuary means you’ll mostly work for companies, and analyze the risk as well a helping their employers minimize the costs. Actuary is in high demand, and it’s expected to grow higher by 2024. You’ll need to own the skill of mathematics, financial theory and statics. The best field which fits the actuary job is the insurance industry. Bachelor’s degree is required and the average pay is around 80,000$ annually.
- If you’re already an actuary professional, make sure you find a job which perfectly fits your requirements and qualifications.
- The best way to find a great job offer is by visiting famous online job portals like Joblang and other websites. Applying online is now the followed method in the world of business.
- Computer & Information Systems Manager.
This job role will be responsible for coordinating and planning computer systems for companies and organizations. Computer and information systems manager is in high demand and will still grow bigger for the upcoming years as well. Although this is a low stress job, after the high demand in this industry, IT managers has reported working for more than 40 hours per week, which is not a low stress job. Bachelor’s degree is required, and the average pay rate is about 80,000$ annually.
- All computer industries are in demand, as we know that the more development there is the more jobs and demand on IT jobs will be.
- If you’re currently looking for a job, you need to know where to search. The best way to find a great job opportunity which is a great fit for your qualification is surfing through huge online job portals like LinkedIn and Joblang.com and applies online.
Being an Audiologist is great job for those who don’t mind invest in several years of postsecondary education. Being an Audiologist means you’ll be responsible to diagnose hearing loss and any other related ear problems. Helping people is the basic aim in enrolling in such job; you’ll need to have high levels of tolerance and patience. Audiologist job is a promising job with security. This job is a low stress job which actually pays a good average rate which can reach up to 70,000$ per year. This job role will be accepted to grow by 2024, the aging population is getting bigger, and this means that more audiologists are needed in the field. Audiologists must hold a doctoral of professional degree.
- If you hold a doctoral professional degree and you’re certainly looking for a suitable job, then visit famous online job websites like Joblang and apply for the jobs which perfectly fits your qualifications and requirements.
- You need to have patience when you enroll in such field, helping people demands a great power of kindness and patience.
- Speech Language Pathologist.
Speech language pathologists are also known as speech therapists. Being a speech therapists means you’ll be responsible for diagnosing and treating all manners of speech, as well as swallowing disorders. If you want to enroll such field, then you’ll need to hold a master’s degree a certified licensure in the targeted country. Speech pathologists will be in higher demand is expected to grow in a good percentage by 2024. If you work as a speech language pathologists, then you should expect to get paid between 50,000$ to 60,000$ annually.
- In every country there is a certain licensure certified which needs to be owned, in order to equip this role legally and professionally.
- If you’re looking for a job opportunity in this field, try checking Joblang.com, which offers you huge job vacancies opportunities posted on daily basis.
- Nutritionists and dietitian.
Being a dietitian allows you to enter almost every industry. People with these jobs can work in almost all kinds of industries and fields, from clinics to government offices to hospitals. The Nutritionists role is about helping people achieve a balanced healthy lifestyle, by following a balanced diet plan. They be consulted for either losing weight or gaining weight, and in some cases, people would consult a dietitian in order to control and manage a disease like diabetes. This occupation is expected to grow by 16 percent by 2024. The average pay rate for this industry is about 45,000$ per year, which is a really good average salary rate for a low stress full time job.
- You need to hold a bachelor’s degree in nutritionist field in order to be able to be a licensed dietitian.
- If you hold a dietitian bachelor’s degree, you can easily find a suitable job by checking Joblang.com and apply online.
These jobs are only suitable for people who are interested in equipping in calm fields. They wouldn’t be tolerating working under high levels of pressure of fast developing work environments as well. There amazing low stress jobs are relaxing jobs besides being able to gain good income in return. The great things about these jobs are that you won’t have to deal with pressured environments or even worry about career paths and promotion and any other career related issues. If you’re looking for a job where you can be gain money by working gin a great calm environment then you’re good to go. Career paths are so huge that’s why it will allow you to work in the field you love plus getting paid. Make sure you build up a good career besides being happy while you’re working it!
About the author:
Aya Silawi, an employee in JobLang Company. Holding a position of a content writer in Joblang.com. She offers essays assistance to a wide range of clients both locally and internationally. Visit their blog https://joblang.blog/ to learn more.