Today, companies must consistently search out and utilize those business tools that cause increased efficiency and effectiveness if they wish to compete. Here are two of the best tools that companies can incorporate, in order to gain an edge over the competition.
A PBX Phone System
Phone systems today still sit at the heart of the company’s communications both internally amongst employees and other team members, and eternally with clients and vendors. Companies today have great challenges in communication because employees working from home on the road and spending fewer if any time at the office will work site location. In order to ensure that things run smoothly, with everyone being on the same page and working closely to get projects, products, and services developed, marketed, distributed, and serviced, companies must utilize their communication systems in new and innovative ways.
The best way for a company to manage its business communications and today’s business environment is to utilize a virtual phone system. Hosted PBX phone systems sometimes called VOIP Systems use the internet to virtually connect everyone working within the company. These systems offer a wide range of benefits to any size business.
Hosted PBX phone systems mimic the features of the most expensive telephone systems you can buy. They offer any size company inability to have the most diverse and Rich set of Phone features that can help a company to improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Hosted PBX phone systems are offered by companies that provide the service as all inclusive. The company only needs to make minimal purchases in order to enjoy the phone’s features. Some of the most prominent include:
- No need to purchase an entire phone system. The company only buys a router and the amount of handsets needed.
- Fast and inexpensive set up.
- An ability to grow to any size company.
- All maintenance and upgrades AR handled by the hosting company.
- The highest levels of security.
Hosted PBX can offer companies the most advanced phone services including:
- Virtual Receptionist – You no longer require a dedicated phone receptionist.
- Call Forwarding – To another extension, company site or mobile phone. You can do conference calls seamlessly with employees off-site.
- Call Labeling – You can set up departments in your business, no matter how many employees you have.
- Call Mentoring – You can train employees in live call situations.
- Call Monitoring – You can listen in on calls to make sure that call quality is as expected.
Hosted PBX phone systems completely upgrade your company’s ability to communicate within your company and with customers and vendors.
Today most employees are constantly on the move and companies need for them to be this way so they can interact constantly with the most important elements of the business. This means having your employees out in the field interacting with vendors, and clients to make sure that they know how important they are to your operation. For this reason, employees need to be armed with tools that can assist them to be effective and efficient. One of the best tools today is the tablet computer.
These devices straddle Form and Function between a laptop computer and a smartphone. They are lighter and much more portable than laptops, and they have computing power that far surpasses that of a mobile phone. Employees can travel with a tablet computer, communicate with the office and get their work done on the road, and make full presentations to clients and potential clients.
These devices have become indispensable for many companies and are an effective tool for businesses that want to increase their bottom lines.