Getting a loan in California is not very easy these days, but with the right company, you can get what you need. You can get a title loan starting at $2500 in less than 30 minutes if it’s the right company, or you could apply and wait for hours and still not get it if it’s the wrong one. In this article, we will be showing you the best 7 companies where you could get your car title loan if you are in California.
All you need to be approved by a lender is a vehicle with a clear (or lien-free) title and valid government-issued ID. Before we talk about the companies though, we should understand properly the meaning of the term ‘car title loans’, how it works, and the benefits of getting it.
What are Car Title Loans?
People use many terms to refer to car title loans; ‘Auto Title Loans’, ‘Pink Slip Loans’. Irrespective of the different names though, they all have the same meaning. A title loan is a secured lending solution that allows you to use the equity in your vehicle as collateral to secure a short-term personal loan.
The advantage of car title loans is that you get the opportunity to drive your car while spending our money. This means you can drive your car wherever you need, at whatever point you need while making installments on your advance. Title loans are obviously better than a Car Pawn.
Title loans are one of most ideal ways to get cash in a rush, and they are particularly valuable for individuals with poor credit. Nevertheless, each title loan company works uniquely.
How do Auto Title Loans Work?
The best part about a title loan is that they are basic, clear, and straightforward. There are usually four straightforward processes involved with getting the loan. They are:
- Online Application and comprehension of what it means
- Getting a cash loan based on your ability to repay.
- Making payments in installments
- Getting your title back, right after your loan has been repaid in full.
What are the Benefits of Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are the best fast loaning answer for three noteworthy reasons, including:
- Title loans can get you cash rapidly. On the off chance that you require cash in a rush, car title loans can get you the money you need today.
- People with poor acknowledge, even individuals for liquidations, late installments, or repossessions can meet all requirements for a title credit. Regardless of how awful your FICO assessment might be, title lenders, in any case, have the capacity to help.
- Title loans are a helpful method to get cash, since they do not expect you to surrender anything, including your car. Lenders will not make you stop the car with them, or abandon it in the garage like a title pawn.
There are so many other reasons why you should get a title loan today, but what are the best companies to get them if you live in California;
The Top 3 Title Lenders in California
There are numerous title companies in California, but we’ve narrowed down three companies that we believe offers the best mix of customer satisfaction, interest rates, and convenience. For a more in depth list of lenders, Sarah Paige from Plunged In Debt has curated an excellent list that can be found here.
TitleMax Title Loans
Spanning over 16 states and over 1,000 locations, TitleMax is one of the nation’s leading title lending companies. Every day, they help thousands of people get the cash they need.
Lisa Fisher – State Farm Insurance Agents
Lisa started her Agency at the age of 25 back in 1991. She moved from the Midwest to follow an opportunity to be a part of the State Farm family. Her agency has grown continuously over the years to become a solid partner in the North Orange County community.
Car Title Loans Orange County
CTOC was one of the early pioneers in developing the loan program in California. Car Title Loans Orange County is the largest lender in Southern California, making instant cash loans from $2,510 to $25,000 in minutes.