Are you looking for some fun filled events that will offer you the perfect opportunity to enjoy trekking in Bangalore and around Bangalore? Want to make sure that your weekends are full of trekking fun? Well then here is a list of the top 5 events that offers you a challenging and gripping treks, coupled with an excellent view and a fun filled experience:
- Ramanagara Day Camp: If you want to enjoy a fun filled day trekking and camping, just about 50kms away from Bangalore, then Ramanagara trek is the one that you should sign up for. This location is famous for the shooting of the pioneering Bollywood film Sholay. Known for the beautiful locale and an exciting trek, this is the perfect day camp that you can set out for with your friends.
Date & Time: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 7:00AM – 7:00PM + more dates
Where: Ramanagara (Outside Banglore) – Ramanagara
Remuneration: Rs 1199 per head
- Kopatty Trek: Located very near to the Bhagamandala town, Kopatty at 1375mts happens to be one of the highest peaks in this region. It is abot 295kms away from Bangalore. If you want to explore the beauty of Coorg and get a taste of the local lifestyle of this region, then this two days trek is a really nice option. The trekking trail passes through thick jungles and local villages that will help you to get to know the countryside with your own eyes. If you are wondering what to do in the weekends, then you can definitely try this one out.
Date & Time: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 7:00PM – Sun, 2 Apr 2017 4:00PM
Where: Kopatty (Outside Bangalore), Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 2999 per head
- Nature Journey Night Summer Camp at Savanadurga: Want your kids to get the feel of trekking and enjoy a night camp during the upcoming summer vacations? Then do sign them for this lovely trek organized by Nature Journey. This summer camp is to be organized at Savandurga which is a safe and a really beautiful spot. Under the guidance of expert trekkers, your kids are in safe hands when on this trek. This is for kids who are 9 years and above.
Date & Time: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 7:00AM – Wed, 26 Apr 2017 3:15PM + more dates
Where: Savanadurga (Nature Journey), Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 3728 per head
- Bavikonda & Kulchukki Trek: If you want to spend a nice time trekking surrounded by mountain ranges on all sides then this is the perfect route for you to try out. Bavikonda Kulchukki also happens to be a non-commercial site and hence guarantees a quiet and peaceful trek.
Date & Time: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 7:30PM – Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:30PM
Where: Bavikonda (Outside Banglore), Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 2999 per head
- Narayanagiri Trek: Situated at a height of about 3845ft, the trek to Narayangiri is picturesque one indeed. This 4-5 hours trek promises to be a fun filled one that will get your spirits high during the weekends.
Date & Time: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 6:00AM – 6:30PM
Where: Narayanagiri Betta (Outside Banglore), Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 1300 per head
Now that you now the top 5 treks near Bangalore, that you can try out in the weekends, do sign up for the one that sounds to be the most exciting one!